The benefits of tourism are enjoyed across the Dominion. The industry is made up of thousands of small businesses and is an important contributor in regional areas. A range of government agencies support the industry's needs.
The Office of Tourism is a statutory authority under the jurisdiction of the Minister for Tourism.
We work closely with the Baronial and Titled Domain's regional tourist organisations (RTOs). The RTO network is widely regarded as one of the most influential in the Dominion of British West Florida and has played a major role in the Dominion's tourism success.
The Dominion of British West Florida office of Tourism, in conjunction with 4wx.com provides this weekly weather planner for our Capitol City of Pensacola:
The Office of Tourism is proud to announce that the Dominion of British West Florida was selected as one of three hosting nations for the 2006 Micronational Film Festival. The Dominion's own Pensacla Provisional Theatre was the venue for this international event's "Promotioanl Films" competition.
The Office of Tourism wishes to highlight the following Public Parks:
- St. Andrews State Park (Bay)
- Panhandle Pioneer Settlement (Calhoun)
- British Fort of Pensacola ( National Capitol Area )
- Gulf Islands National Seashore ( National Capitol Area )
- Florida Caverns State Park (Fayette) Video Tour of the Caverns
- Baton Rouge Zoo (East Baton Rouge)
- Three Rivers State Park (Fayette)
- Pascagoula River State Wildlife Management Area (George)
- Plaza Ferdinand VII (National Capitol Area)
- Meaher State Park (Baldwin)
- Saint Bernard State Park (Orleans)
- Rosedown Plantation State Historic Site (West Feliciana)
- Falling Waters State Park ( Edward)
- St. Joseph Penisnusla State Park (Gulf)
We maintain a network of international offices to target established and emerging international markets
The Office of Tourism also provides the Dominion Outfitter's Internet Shoppe. This is the Official Web site for purchase of Dominion of British West Florida Stamps, Stationery, and other gifts and mementos.
Dominion Outfitters is pleased to announce the availability of a set of Commemorative 'Cinderella' Stamps celebrating the Dominion's Landscapes and Queen. The first in this Series, the Beach at St. George provides a taste of things to come.
The image below is of the first in the 'Landscapes and Queen' series (St. George Beach)Stamp. These stamps are not 'legal postage' but may be affixed to letters and cards as 'additional endorsements'.
Each sheet contains 15 pregummed and preforated stamps. Each sheet is priced at 1 shilling, 4 pence (15 1 penney stamps plus 1 penney postage) or US $10.50. Prices were converted to US dollars based on the 18 May 2007 London Close price of silver.